Friday, May 7, 2010

Delma Tribute 1 is on Youtube May 7, 2010


Hi, Cousins!  This is your videogenic shirt tale relative and friend, Wizardhowe writing to you just after I posted Gramma Delma's first segment of the Worland Memorial Service held on April 20, 2010 on Youtube.com.  This is the first of  a number of segments of the tribute in the latest edition of COUSINS MAGAZINE. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1JlGTPcqs  

Like it says at the end of this 1:13 introduction, there's MORE TO COME.    Youtube can only handle about 10 mintues per segment, so for the 90 minutes of funeral and additonal material like this introduction and a wonderful moment between Milo and Delma sharing her letter to him at the beginning of his Army Service in WWII, we may have 10-12 10 minute segments yet to be produced.  (I visited Mom and Dad in Cheyenne in 1992,  the year before we all gathered for their 50th Anniversary.   I've sent the link to as many MSHFO Members and Friends for whom I have email addresses.  


VIRAL MARKETING:  If you'd like to spread the word and pass it along,  please copy and paste this URL:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1JlGTPcqs into an email and help share these segments about the life of this wonderful woman.  ( As a labor saving idea, if you want to send me the email addresses that you think I may not have, I'll add them to my gmail Family Group.)   Thanks in advance--and, as always, much love!   Jon Howe (wizardhowe@gmail.com)

PS As I write this, I'm flashing back to what she used to tell us about her cakes, cookies and pies.  This video is special because it has her love in it!  JRH

No comments:

Post a Comment